The Zoe Quinn Experience The Zoe Quinn Experience

Even more of a video game than depression quest.

Vertyx responds:

PRESS X TO BE DEPRESSED

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

Forget the homophobic 13 year olds

Just because they can't handle a little cock.

This is probably the same score I would give the original but it was quite funny to see the possibilities of where you can add breasts.

Waterman IX Trailer Waterman IX Trailer

Excellent

I wondered where you had gone.

I can't wait for your return.

Tough Love Ina Tough Love Ina

You guys are under rated

I've been watching your movies since 2002 or 2003 and they are still as great as they were since your last movie which I believe was Braindead or I've missed one.

However I love the graphics and find it unbelievable you still maintain the same animation style after these years.

Even with a valentines movie you still manage to have a little violence and the humour, it continues to astound me.

Keep it up and can't wait for the next vampire movie, it's been years since I saw the last one.

Day in the life of Death Day in the life of Death

Good enough to stay

I looked at a previous person's review after I voted a 3 and thought people have to high standards today

This was in no way the best flash but was no way the worst.

If you look at the first submissions of the portal back in the late 90s there are flash that would recieve high voted even though the earlier versions of flash were missing important features such as variables.

Hopefully this gets through

Because people look at graphics rather than any other feature such as sound and basically humor or violence I suggest you brush up on your art skills on your next submission.

Doc Ock Doc Ock

A laugh out loud masterpiece

I dont usually click any flash on the front page unless i've heard of the author, and im glad i found this gem

i was feeling ill, needed to detoxify and when i watched this i laughed at this so many times, proof that laughter is the best cure.

great sound, great humor and just something i believe is a little under rated

gymnastics! madguy ep. 3 gymnastics! madguy ep. 3

i like this series

but please re upload the first or improve

Smokers beware... Smokers beware...

i smoke

oh no im going to be killed by square mice

.....you should make it like the impotence advert cos that scares the living crap out of me

Reviewer Pwnage! Reviewer Pwnage!

good example to show to noobs

finaly another good thing to do to n00bs who break review rules.....now they give me whistle points and they even give me a laugh now that SBC is pwning them

i urge you to continue to humiliate more moobs.....good flash and it takes the piss out of n00bs which is just the ultimate way

F.U. F.U.

proven

this proves that movies can be good without amazing graphics

excellent humor.....

rockymike responds:

Yes! That's what I was shooting for. Thanks for your input.